Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MY FIRST 11

SELECTION PROCESS VERSION #1: 11 Considerations
  • Who will you put in?
  • Who will you leave out?
  • How will you decide?
  • Who will you offend?
  • Who will swoon at your feet?
  • On what criteria will you select them?
  • Will anyone come round to your place and throw rocks through your windows?
  • Can you arrange police protection?
  • Will they all be Australian?
  • Will there be any men?
  • Can you stop at 11?
FOOTNOTE: George Brecht left us December 5, 2008

1 comment:

eco jeweller: said...

Dear Mr Curator.

Link needs to be this - www.kitandcaboodle.ning.com

SELECTION PROCESS VERSION #1
Who will join up?
Who will not join up?
How will they decide?
I have indeed offended unintentially - who would have thought.
Only Sooty swoons at my feet, but now he sits on the table next to my computer, ignored.
Criteria - I am a pushover, so boundaries are blurrrred.
Rocks - I wish the lawn mower man would hurry up and come round to my place.
Ah, the police, I find them extremely efficent, cyber stalking, it happens.
Aussies all, Kiwi's have not responded to my insistent invitations, ditto the apple isle.
Men - hmmmmmmmm, where are they, metal smithing is such a manly sort of thing, but...............
Can I stop at 11, well now we are 12, next goal 111